LOVELLA Order Terms & Conditions
Thanks so much for your interest in ordering from Lovella Lifestyle!
We do our very best to ensure the satisfaction of our customers; please review these Terms & Conditions prior to ordering to protect the interests of all parties involved. By purchasing from Lovella Lifestyle you hereby agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Due to the nature and customized nature of the product(s), there are no refunds on Stationery orders. Having said that, if there is an issue with the order, please message us and we will do our best to take care of you.
- Due to the fresh nature of the product(s), there are no refunds on floral and/or foliage orders. Having said that, if there is an issue with the order, please message us and we will do our best to take care of you.
- The estimated lifetime of floral and foliage products is dependent on the environment and care applied to them. Lovella Lifestyle is not responsible for products that do not last beyond the initial 3 (three) day period. If your product shows signs of wilt, infection and/or decay within 3 days of receipt, please contact us and send a picture to email@example.com.
- The estimated, but not guaranteed, lifespan of the following floral products are as follows assuming optimal conditions and care are taken (also dependent on floral varieties used):
- Blossom and Bouquet Boxes: 5 – 7 days
- Fresh bouquets, blossom jars, and traditional/vase arrangements: 6 – 9 days
- Orchid Vases: Up to 2 weeks
- Florals with shorter vase life: Peonies, hydrangeas, aneomones, and other delicate varieties.
- Lovella Lifestyle will not exchange your floral product(s). All Designer’s Choice order aesthetic decisions are at the sole discretion of the Designer. The Designer takes care of duty in maximizing the impact of the fresh arrangement with each and every order, within the budget and scope of the project.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on Subscription products. All Subscription products are considered pre-orders and are therefore committed.
- When the customer selects a Delivery Window, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Recipient is able to receive the order during that time, at the provided location. There are no refunds or exchanges as a result of the Recipient rejecting or being unable to accept the order.
- Our Delivery Window is 9:00am – 5:00pm (Edmonton) MST/MDT, within Edmonton city limits. If you have a specific time in mind, please email us and we will try our best to accommodate.
- As a result of COVID-19, all Deliveries are Contact-less. Unless the customer expresses it is okay to leave the order unattended, via Order Comments or other means during Checkout, the following will apply:
- The product will be left at the step of the house, and the doorbell will be engaged, or the door will be knocked on. If the order is not retrieved within 5 minutes, the order will be withdrawn and a Re-Delivery will be attempted at the next opportunity.
- If the Recipient is in a Condominium, Apartment, public or private institute, and where applicable, the order will be left with Concierge/Front Desk.
- If a Concierge/Front Desk situation is not applicable, the Recipient will be ‘buzzed,’ If after three attempts and 5 minutes elapsing, the Recipient is not present, able or willing to receive the order, the order will be withdrawn and a Re-Delivery will be attempted at the next opportunity.
- Re-Delivery fee will be $15 + GST, and will occur at the next opportunity, which is defined as either later that day or the next Delivery Day, at the sole discretion of our Delivery team.