Style P Pampas in Glass Bottle Vase
This arrangement features 3 stems of Style P Pampas in Glass Bottle Vase (available in 3 colours: clear blue, olive, and espresso).
Dried Pampas Grass – Style P
These are real, dried, pampas grass stems, ready to beautify your space. Pampas are low maintenance and do not require sun or water. These beauties will last you for few years.
Style ‘P’ Dried Pampas are our prairie-like version pampas, with stiffer, straighter, and more structured plumes. These stems are perfect on it’s own or stylized in one of our dried arrangements. You will also see some of these stems mixed with our fresh floral arrangements. Type ‘P’ Dried Pampas has a very bohemian, raw, dried grass feel. They differ to our Type ‘G’ Dried Pampas, which offer a more voluminous, fluffy, and airy vibe.
Standing at approximately 36” height x 3” wide, these stems can be cut down to desired height after you select your perfect vase.
Stems are approximately 43″ in height, and 4″ in width; stems can be trimmed down to desired height. Our Style P stems come in a single colour (keeping in mind that each stem is derived from a real dried pampas stem, so each stem will be unique and vary in color and exact size):
- Natural: This is a gorgeous naturally-dried hue, reminiscent of prairie wheat.
A few simple care instructions will ensure your pampas will stay beautiful for years to come.
- When your pampas arrive in the packaging, they will need to be ‘fluffed out’. We recommend fluffing outside because there will be fallout from the pampas.
- Leave in the sun for 1-2 hours for extra volume. The sun will help the pampas expand and soften.
- Add a light coat of hairspray to seal your pampas. We recommend using an eco-friendly or unscented hairspray, as the scent of hairspray can linger.
- Every 6 months or as desired, dust off your pampas by shaking outside.