Dried Pampas Grass – Style V
These are real, dried, pampas grass stems, ready to beautify your space. Pampas are low maintenance and do not require sun or water. These beauties will last you for few years.
Style ‘V’ Dried Pampas is the most voluminous pampas we offer, silky in texture and boasting full-volume plumes. These stems are perfect on their own or stylized in one of our dried arrangements. You will also see some of these stems mixed with our fresh floral arrangements. The Style ‘V’ differs from our Type ‘G’ and ‘P’ Dried Pampas, by offering a more voluminous, fluffy, and airy vibe.
Standing at approximately 36”-48″ height x 4” wide, these stems can be cut down to desired height after you select your perfect vase. Our Style V stems come in a single colour (keeping in mind that each stem is derived from a real dried pampas stem, so each stem will be unique and vary in color and exact size):
- Natural: This is a gorgeous naturally-dried hue, light and creamy.
A few simple care instructions will ensure your pampas will stay beautiful for years to come.
- When your pampas arrive in the packaging, they will need to be ‘fluffed out’. We recommend fluffing outside because there will be fallout from the pampas.
- Leave in the sun for 1-2 hours for extra volume. The sun will help the pampas expand and soften.
- Add a light coat of hairspray to seal your pampas. We recommend using an eco-friendly or unscented hairspray, as the scent of hairspray can linger.
- Every 6 months or as desired, dust off your pampas by shaking outside.